Ambler Yards is a 250,000-square-foot industrial complex with 14 buildings scattered across 25 acres in the Philadelphia suburbs.
About 100,000 square feet of that campus is being redeveloped into what developer, Matt Sigel calls “cool, loft-style offices” for 80-100 coworking members.
Ambler Yards Powered by Benjamin’s Desk offers four core membership opportunities for entrepreneurs and enterprise partners:
- The Network—A membership program that includes occasional use of common space and access to special events, professional development courses, and business incubation services.
- Part-Time—Flexible access to shared desks and conference rooms for professionals requiring presence in targeted geographic areas.
- Full-Time—Around-the-clock access to Benjamin’s Desk facilities, including the option for dedicated desks and virtual office solutions.
- Private Offices—Short term, flexible leases for early-stage startup companies and other teams.
When possible, we recommend traveling to Benjamin’s Desk via Uber or public transit.
- First-time Uber passengers can receive $20 off their first ride with a special promotion code available by calling our office. (Uber currently charges a flat rate of $45 for a one-way trip from the Airport to Benjamin’s Desk in an UberBLACK vehicle.)
- Travelers from Center City, Philadelphia can take the SEPTA Lansdale/Doylestown Regional Rail line from Suburban Station at 17th and JFK Boulevard and depart at Ambler Station and either walk to Ambler Yards or take the 94 SEPTA bus from Butler Ave and Main Street one stop to Spring Garden and Reiffs Mill Road and walk to the location from there.
- If driving from Center City Philadelphia, travelers can take I-76 W. Follow signs for I-76 W and I-476 N to Plymouth Road in Plymouth Meeting. Take exit 20 from I-476 N. Take Butler Pike to Brookside Ave.
300 Brookside Ave
Ambler, PA 19002