Technology incubator 1313 Innovation has named Benjamin’s Desk its operating partner for the expanded coworking space at its Wilmington, Delaware facility.
1313 Innovation already houses private office suites, coworking desks, meeting rooms, and fabrication facilities at Hercules Plaza in Wilmington. Fully renovated in 2013, this office tower is a premier Class A multi-tenant facility. Home to many prominent regional and international businesses, Hercules Plaza features an expanded food court and access to the Brandywine River.
The facility will now be known as 1313 Innovation Powered by Benjamin’s Desk. In addition to facilitating member services, Benjamin’s Desk will create and host workshops, programs and professional development resources for this community. Existing 1313 Innovation team members will remain on site, and will collaborate with the broader Benjamin’s Desk network on regional programming and development initiatives.
1313 Innovation powered by Benjamin’s Desk offers four core membership opportunities for entrepreneurs and enterprise partners:
- The Network—A membership program that includes occasional use of common space and access to special events, professional development courses, and business incubation services.
- Part-Time—Flexible access to shared desks and conference rooms for professionals requiring presence in targeted geographic areas.
- Full-Time—Around-the-clock access to Benjamin’s Desk facilities, including the option for dedicated desks and virtual office solutions.
- Private Offices—Short term, flexible leases for early-stage startup companies and other teams.
When possible, we recommend traveling to Benjamin’s Desk via Uber or public transit.
- First-time Uber passengers can receive $20 off their first ride with a special promotion code available by calling our office. (Uber currently charges a flat rate of $45 for a one-way trip from the Airport to Benjamin’s Desk in an UberBLACK vehicle.)
- Travelers from Center City, Philadelphia can take the SEPTA Wilmington/Newark Regional Rail line from Suburban station at 17th and JFK Boulevard and depart at Wilmington Station and either walk, take an Uber or cab to 1313 Innovation.
- If driving from points north of 1313 Innovation, travelers can take I-76 E to I-95 S. Follow I-95 S to W 11th Street in Wilmington. Take exit 7A from I-95 S. Continue on W 11th Street and drive to N Market Street.
1313 N Market St
Wilmington, DE 19801